Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Half past pregnant. (20 weeks)

I'm getting ready to give my midterm, but I wanted to take a moment to commemorate this halfway point. Twenty more weeks! I'm having a baby! Crazy!

Dresden is supposed to be the size of a cantaloupe, but my belly isn't exactly "melon-sized" like What to Expect says it should be. I know he's the right size--if anything, a bit big!--but I hate the whole "your belly should be this big by now" approach because it makes everyone feel bad, either for being too big or too small. Dallas thinks I'm too small and that I don't eat enough, but I promise I do. I've gained 13 lbs, which I personally feel is reasonable.


Okay, so this is technically from 21 weeks, mid-cruise. As you can see, Dresden enjoyed the 24-hour availability of food and grew a whole bunch. I may have that melon-sized bump now!

No comments:

Post a Comment