Monday, April 4, 2011

24 weeks


My parents, sister, little brother, and I all went to Buy Buy Baby in Birmingham yesterday to pick out nursery stuff. (I think the chain is owned by Bed, Bath, and Beyond, in which case they need to lay off of the B-alliteration.) My sister and I found cribs, dressers, gliders, car seats, and strollers! Whew. It was a lot. My parents are amazing.

I'm currently irritated about non-baby-related things, so I'll just content myself with posting a picture of the outfit Aunt D bought for Baby D and the belly picture of my sister and me (and the cousins) and say no more.

Babies is pimps, too.

17 weeks and 24 weeks

2 comments:

  1. God, if my sister and I were pregnant at the same time, we would absolutely kill each other. Also, my parents would disown us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know your sister that well, but I'd imagine she'd be one helluva pregnant woman, with or without simultaneous incubation. It would make for some good stories though.

    ReplyDelete